1100 Series 1104C-44TAG2
99.5 kWm @ 1500 rpm
Building upon Perkins proven reputation within the power generation industry, the 1100 Series range of engines now fit even closer to customers needs.
With this 1104C-44TAG2 unit, Perkins has engineered for its customers even higher levels of reliability, yet lowered the cost of ownership with six cylinder capability from a four cylinder package performance. Crucially, bare engine noise is lower than ever before.
Rapid starting and pick-up are naturally built-in especially for cold operation, but where legislation or local markets demand an emissions capability, then the 1104C-44TAG2 satisfies EU 2007 Stage II mobile off-highway legislation; and also complies to TA Luft (1986) regulations.
1100 Series see the marriage of technology to customer need. A 4.4 litre unit very quietly setting a new standard inprime power supply and standby for the power generation industry.
Certified against the requirements of EU 2007 (EU 97/68/EC Stage II) legislation for non-road mobile machinery, powered by constant speed engines.
Features and benefits
Cleaner and quieter power
- The refined structure of the 1100C range leads to an exceptionally low noise signature. To meet environmental
needs swirl conditioned air is delivered through the new cross-flow cylinder head, and burns cleanly with the high
pressure fuel from an advanced technology rotary pump
Compact, efficient power
- The compact packaging and low noise performance of the 1100C range bring clear benefits to the Genset
packager. Low cost of operation is assured by lower fuel and oil consumption and 500 hour service intervals
Quality by design
- Product design and Class A manufacturing improvements enhance product reliability while maintaining Perkins legendary reputation for durability
Cost effective power
- Compact size and low noise
- Lower fuel consumption and oil use
- 500 hour service intervals
- Warranties and Service Contracts
We provide one-year warranties for constant speed engines and two-year warranties for variable speed models, as standard.
- Mounted air filter
- Rotary type pump
- Ecoplus fuel filter
- Wet cast iron sump with filler and dipstick
- Spin-on oil filter
- 12 volt starter motor and 12 volt 65 amp alternator with DC output
- 12 volt shut-off solenoid energised to run
- Glow plug cold start aid
Flywheel and housing
- High inertia flywheel to SAE J620 Size 10/11½ Heavy
- Flywheel housing SAE 4 Long
- Thermostatically-controlled system with gear-driven circulation pump and belt-driven pusher fan
- Mounted radiator and piping incorporating air-to-air charge cooler
- User’s Handbook
- 24 volt alternator
- 24 volt starter motor
- Workshop manual
- Parts book
The above ratings represent the engine performance capabilities to conditions specified in ISO 8528/1, ISO 3046/1:1986, BS5514/1. Derating maybe required for conditions outside these; consult Perkins Engines Company Limited.
Generator powers are typical and are based on an average alternator efficiency and a power factor (cos. q) of 0.8. Fuel specification: BS 2869: Part 2 1998 Class A2 or DIN EN 590. Lubricating oil: 15W40 to API CG4.
Prime power: Variable load. Unlimited hours usage with an average load factor of 80% of the published prime power over each 24 hour period. A 10% overload is available for 1 hour in every 12 hours of operation.
Standby power: Variable load. Limited to 500 hours annual usage, up to 300 hours of which may be continuous running. No overload is permitted.