13 KVA 400 Series 403D-15G
15.9 kWm @ 1800 rpm
The Perkins® 400 Series engine family continues to set new standards in the compact engine market. Developed alongside customers to fulfill their needs in the generator set, compressor, agricultural and general industrial markets.
These Engines provide compact power, from a robust family of 3 and 4 cylinder diesel engines designed to provide economic and durable operation at prime and standby duties, hitting the key power nodes required by the power generation industry.
Constant Speed Engines for use in Industrial, IOPU and ElectropaK applications: Certified against the requirements
of EU Stage IIIA (Directives 97/68/EC, as last amended, for mobile applications).
Features and benefits
Powered by your needs
- The 403D-15G ElectropaK is a powerful but quiet 1.5 litre naturally aspirated 3-cylinder compact package.
Compact, clean, efficient power.
- Design features on the 400D range of ElectropaKs ensures clean rapid starting in all conditions whilst delivering impressive performance with low operating costs in a small, efficient package size.
Lower operating costs
- Approved for operation on biodiesel* concentrations of up to 20%
- Oil and filter changes are 500 hours, dependent on load factor.
- Engine durability and reliability, the warranty offering and ease of installation combine to drive down the cost of ownership.
- Warranties and Service Contracts We provide one-year warranties for constant speed engines and two-year warranties for variable speed models, as standard. These are supported by multilevel Extended Service Contracts that can be bought additionally.
- Mounted air filter
- Mechanically governed cassette type fuel injection pump.
- Split element fuel filter
- Wet steel sump with filler and dipstick
- Spin-on full-flow lub oil filter
- 12 volt starter motor and 12 volt 65 amp alternator with DC output
- Oil pressure and coolant temperature switches
- 12 volt shut-off solenoid energised to run
- Glow plug cold start aid and heater/starter switch
- High inertia flywheel to SAE J620 Size 7½ Heavy
- Flywheel housing SAE 4 Long
- Front and rear engine mounting bracket
- Parts book
- A selection of optional items is available to enable you to prepare a specification precisely matched to your needs.