1100 Series 1103A-33G
35.4 kWm / 47.5 hp @ 1800 rpm
Building upon Perkins proven reputation within the power generation industry, the 1100 Series range of engines now fit even closer to customers needs.
In the world of power generation success is only gained by providing more for less. With the 1103A-33G Perkins has engineered even higher levels of reliability, yet lowered the cost of ownership.
1100A units are designed for territories that do not require compliance to EPA or EU emissions legislation. These units are able to meet TA luft legislation.
Constant Speed Engines for use in Industrial, IOPU and ElectropaK applications: Certified against the requirements
of EU Stage IIIA (Directives 97/68/EC, as last amended, for mobile applications).
Features and benefits
Compact, efficient power
- 1100 Series is the result of an intensive period of customer research that has guided the development of the range
- The new 3.3 litre cylinder block ensures bore roundness is maintained under the pressures of operation. It also
ensures combustion and mechanical noise is lowered
- A new cylinder head has re-established Perkins mastery of air control
Quality by design
- Product design and Class A manufacturing improvements enhance product reliability while maintaining Perkins legendary reputation for durability
Cost effective power
- Compact size and low noise
- Lower fuel consumption and oil use
- 500 hour service intervals
- Warranties and Service Contracts
We provide one-year warranties for constant speed engines and two-year warranties for variable speed models, as standard.
- Mounted air filter
- Rotary type pump
- Next generation fuel filter
- Wet steel sump with filler and dipstick
- Spin-on oil filter
- 12 volt starter motor and 12 volt 65 amp alternator with DC output
- 12 volt shut-off solenoid energised to run
Flywheel and housing
- High inertia flywheel to SAE J620 Size 10/11½ Heavy
- Flywheel housing SAE 4 Long
- Thermostatically-controlled system with gear-driven circulation pump and belt-driven pusher fan
- Mounted radiator and piping
- Front engine mounting bracket
- Operation and Maintenance Manual (OMM)
- Woodward electronic governor (LCG2)
- A selection of optional items is available to enable the customer to prepare a specification precisely matched to the
The above ratings represent the engine performance capabilities to conditions specified in ISO 8528/1, ISO 3046/1:1986, BS5514/1. Derating maybe required for conditions outside these; consult Perkins Engines Company Limited.
Generator powers are typical and are based on an average alternator efficiency and a power factor (cos. q) of 0.8. Fuel specification: BS 2869: Part 2 1998 Class A2 or DIN EN 590. Lubricating oil: 15W40 to API CG4.
Prime power: Variable load. Unlimited hours usage with an average load factor of 80% of the published prime power over each 24 hour period. A 10% overload is available for 1 hour in every 12 hours of operation.
Standby power: Variable load. Limited to 500 hours annual usage, up to 300 hours of which may be continuous running. No overload is permitted.